Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Invizimals (invisible animals) are invisible creatures that were discoverd by Keni who works in Tokyo. You can only find and capture Invizmals by using a PSP camera. There over 100 Invizimals to collect and train. When trained they will level up and become stonger. When the Invizimal reaches level 5 it evolves from a pup into a colt and at level 9 it evolves into a max. There are 6 elemnts of Invizimals: Fire, Ocean, Jungle, Rock, Ice, and Desert. Each element has different weaknesses and strengths. For example an Ice Invizimal is invincible to the Ice Elemntal Vector.
During a battle you can use vectors to help you win. Some are not availible until later in the game when you have defeated the leaders of the clubs.
- Health Pack (Regenerates a Small amount of Health)
- Stamina Pack (Regenerates a Small amount of Stamina)
- Wall (Blocks all physical attacks)
- Shield (Increases Armor)
- Earthquake (Causes an earth-shaking ripple which deals a small amount of damage)
- Fire Assualt(Launches a wave of fire dealing fire damage to the enemy Invizimal)
- Lighting Strike (Creates deadly stormclouds which electrocute the enemy)
- Screen Jammer (Cracks the screen of the PSP Camera, blocking parts of vision of the battle.)
- Miracle (Regenerates all Health)
- Fire Elemental (Causes Massive Fire Damage to the enemy by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Ocean Elemental (Causes Massive Ocean Damage to the enemy by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Desert Elemental (Causes Massive Desert Damage to the enemy by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Jungle Elemental (Causes Massive Jungle Damage to the enemy by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Rock Elemental (Causes Massive Rock Damage by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Ice Elemental (Causes Massive Ice Damage by summoning a Wave Guardian)
- Metor Strike (Causes Extreme Fire Damage to the enemy)
- Force (Increases Attack Power)
- Balloon (2nd game only)
- Vampire Fangs (2nd game only)
- Tomato Attack (2nd game only)
- Call of the Eagle (2nd game only)
- Symmetry (2nd game only)
Some of the Invizimals are harder to get, as moby and boneshell can only be obtained once you connect with someone online. There are also 6 special Invizimals in the first game that you need a secret trap to obtain. These Invizimals are Uberjackel, Nessie, Scissorbeak, Venomweb. Flamigerodon. Skelatail.
Either look up these traps, or go to www.invizimals-secrets.com to recieve all of them.
- Invizimals are similar to Pokemon.
- Invizimals can be made bigger by increasing the size of the trap.
- Invizimals in their Max State seem to be mutated from their Adult Form.
- More traditional Invizimals are found in the second game, like Yetis, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and many more.
- This website is going over mainly the US releases of Invizimals, and Shadow Zone is not released. That information will hopefully be out soon.